Thursday, December 6, 2012

EDCI 232 - A Great Course

This class has been very enjoyable. I have learned a lot about emerging technology that I was not aware of before taking this course. I never realized how many different ways that technology can be implemented into the classroom or how important it is to include it in the classroom during today's times. I really enjoyed all of the projects and it is hard to choose a favorite. I know that the there are certain assignments that I completed in this course that I will most likely be using in my teaching future. Particularly, I will be using the Powerpoint game that I created. I feel as though this course allowed for creativity as well as great information about how technology should and should not be used. As our world becomes more technologically advanced, this course taught me that it is important for teachers to be educated about the new technology available to them and students. Overall, this course was very beneficial!

0 comments: